Sunday, August 28, 2011

Molly in Paris!!!!

At dinner last night Molly and Milo talked about the trips they had taken.
     "What was your favorite place to travel to, Molly??" Milo asked.
     "Oh, I think I liked Paris the best!" Molly answered. "I got the cutest shirt that says "I love Paris", it was so much fun being there. I liked just walking the streets and looking in all the cute shops!!"
     "Did you see any of the sights while you were there??" Milo asked.
     "Some," Molly said. "A famous artist painted my picture!!" "   
     "Who was the artist??" Milo wondered.
     "Monsieur LeCato LaKittio!!!"
     "Wow!! I've heard of him, he's famous!!!" Milo exclaimed.
Their conversation went on, of course!! But we'll stop here and if you want to see the picture, here it is!!!
Enjoy!!! Au revoir!!!
 





2 comments: